I support “education for all”
- ILP (Indian Literacy Project), Hyderabad (May 2010 – July 2010) – Volunteer
- Organized summer camps for rural kids
- TEALS (Sept 2015 – Aug 2016) – Teacher for Intro CS at Quincy High SchoolTEALS (Technology Education And Literacy in Schools) is a grassroots program that recruits, trains, mentors, and places high tech professionals from across the country who are passionate about computer science education into high school classes as volunteer teachers in a team teaching model where the school district is unable to meet their students’ computer science (CS) needs on its own.
- Taught class ‘Introduction to Computer Science’ for full school year
- Prepared students for internship opportunities
- Organized class’s field trip to Microsoft campus